HOW DOES IS WORK?

 

1Choose your dream experience or product on Famousrity:

We are working with famous and generous celebrities from different spheres such as sport, music, cinema, fashion, literature, gastronomy…in order to be interesting to all of you.

2Support the charity

Support your favorite celebrity and help to move forward because unity is the strength! In a short video celebrities explain why the association is supported and how you can help.

3Mobilize yourself! You will be winner!

Win free chances sponsoring donors by sharing FAMOUSITY contests activities in Social Media (Facebook, Twitter) or by e-mail! Make small donation, 100% of donations are rewarded (for custom messages, T-shirts, posters, which are specially made for campaign and many other surprises…)

We conduct a random drawing among participants to determine a winner and a celebrity, who he had chosen to meet with. Maybe it will be you!

 

LAST DREAM EXPERIENCE

LAST REAL IMPACT

FAMOUSRITY MODEL

FAMOUSRITYMODEL
We are transparent to cover our costs we chose to simplify distributing 70%-30% for campaigns. 30% will be used to cover costs used for the organization of the campaign by Famousrity. And the remaining 70% will be donated to the association. We are exploring ways to reduce these costs.